trinity junior church
TJC (Trinity Junior Church) is the children’s ministry within Holy Trinity. It is designed for children from 0 to school year 6 (approx 11 years old).
Our aim is:
- to see children become fully devoted to God & get excited about what He has planned for them.
- for the children to be part of and contribute to the life of Holy Trinity Church.
- to provide the children with a safe environment (all our leaders and helpers are CRB checked.
TJC is a place where children:
- connect - with God's love through Jesus
- connect - with each other, through fun with games, competitions, small groups, crafts and drama
- connect - with the world through mission partner links
- connect - with the community, through outreach events
Children start the service with the whole church family before going out into the hall to join their own TJC group. If you're new to the church, someone will direct you where to go.
Creche: Birth to 2 years old. Creche is located at the back of the church. The children have plenty of toys to play with and there are helpers to look after them.
Pebbles: Ages 2-3. Children can have fun playing with toys but to complement this, the Pebbles team have put together a programme of bible stories, crafts and songs for the children to enjoy.
Bubbles: Ages Pre-School and Reception. The Bubbles Team always plan exciting and fun sessions for the children to enjoy. Bible stories, crafts, action songs etc.
Splash: School Years 1, 2 & 3. An action packed, lively session awaits Splash kids. Bible stories, crafts, DVD's, games etc.
Xstream: School Years 4,5 & 6. Definitely the loudest, liveliest group in the building! The Xstream team have a great time bringing God's word to life in a creative way. Inspiring and encouraging the kids to get to know God for themselves through a mix of Bible stories, drama, crafts, DVD's games etc.
If you have any questions please contact Lynn Satchell. email@example.com